Are you a gay, bi or queer man over 40 who is looking around at the life you’ve created and wondering how to make the most of your next chapter?
You’re not alone. You’re in Act II.
Act II is an inspiring and affirming weekend workshop for you to design the midlife you want and make it the most fulfilling time in your life.
Through a series of virtual workshops from Friday, December 4th to Sunday, December 6th, Act II will guide you to access your inner wisdom so you can:
- Successfully navigate the transitions you’re in
- Attract or enhance a loving, committed relationship
- Develop a meaningful career that meets your financial goals and gives you freedom
- Enjoy an erotic, playful and healthy sex life
- Receive the support and care of other gay men your age
Working together with a small, focused group of other gay men in midlife, you’ll learn how to:
- cultivate your gay superpowers
- identify the unfinished business from your past that’s holding you back
- let go of should, supposed to, and that’s how it is
- share your gifts with the world including the gift of YOU
You’ll leave with your personal Act II vision along with clear action steps to make it your reality.
This workshop is open to all gay, bi and queer men over 40. Men who identify as sensitive, introverted, creative, and/or hesitant about group experiences are encouraged to participate.
There are a limited number of spaces available, so please reserve your spot early!
Friday Dec 4th @ 6-8p CST
Saturday Dec 5th @ 9-3p CST
Sunday Dec 6th @ 10-1p CST
Virtual via Zoom
Before November 30th: $225
After November 30th: $295
Buck Dodson, LCSW
ICF Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
Board Certified Coach (CCE)
Host, Gay Men’s Life Lab Podcast
If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected] and we’ll set up a time to chat.Register Now